Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. We’re driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, we’re able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of “Fastest Growing Companies,” 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year® Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
The primary focus of the Senior Change Management Consultant (Contractor) will be to create and implement change management plans that minimize employee or customer resistance and maximize employee or customer engagement. Estimated duration of this initial contract is 3 months, with possibility of extension. The Senior Change Management Consultant will work to ensure higher proficiency around changes impacting employees or customers by encouraging usage and fostering adoption, planning for and influencing desired behavioral and cultural changes related to the changes impacting employees or customers, and ultimately help ensure that business results are achieved.
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology to the people side of change leveraging recognized change management methodologies, such as Kotter and ADKAR ®.
- Develop a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the teams being impacted by the change.
- Create actionable and targeted change management plans – including conducting impact analyses, maturity assessments, and developing communication plans, training plans and usage and adoption campaigns.
- Present change management plans, strategies and updates as needed to key stakeholders who must champion the change.
- Work with the Project Manager and other project team members to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
- Where applicable, partner with client communication team members to develop a common communication implementation strategy that ensures consistency and effectiveness in change-related communications which are cascaded throughout the organization.
- On an on-going basis, identify resistance and performance gaps, and work with leaders to develop and implement corrective actions.
- Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders, including coaching if needed.
- Identify success metrics and perform those calculations for the change management efforts.
Education and Qualifications:
- REQUIRED: BA/BS in Business Management, Organization Development, Communication, English or related field
- PREFERRED: MBA / MA / MS in Organization Development, Communication or related field
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in a consulting environment
- 5-7+ years of change management experience specializing in organization development, change management and organizational communication with proficiency in program/project management
- Experience with Kotter or ADKAR Model strongly preferred
- Experience with SDLC implementations; SharePoint, Salesforce, CRM, CMS or Enterprise Social a plus
- Experience working closely with a user experience team or in conjunction with a user centered design approach a plus
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Must be a team player and able work collaboratively with and through others
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical – 4 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Peapod Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Basketball, 5K runs, golf outings, team sports, etc.
- Catered Lunches Every Other Friday
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an “Employment Authorized” result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.