A critical mission of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is to protect the homeland by countering weapons of mass destruction (WMD, i.e., biological, chemical, nuclear, radiological, or explosive (CBRNE)) threats. The Senior Chemical-Biological WMD Analyst (“Senior Chem-Bio Analyst”) supports this critical mission by providing:
- Subject matter expertise (SME) to DHS leadership, program managers, analysts, and frontline personnel charged with protecting the nation from WMD threats
- SME analysis to close capability gaps along adversary pathways
- Acquisitions and life cycle management support to design, develop, test, operate, and maintain critical technologies in support of the DHS mission
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Demonstrates content knowledge and expertise in specific fields
- Manages and executes project activities under the direction of the Program Manager
- Works in collaboration with program team members to meet mission needs as they arise
- Prepares and maintains written reports
- Conducts secondary research and documents findings
- Ph.D. or Master's Degree and at least 7 years of CBRNE experience; OR Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and at least 10 years of CBRNE work experience
- Minimum Secret Security Clearance (Top Secret with DHS suitability preferred)
- Relevant DHS experience
- Experience working with large data sets and/or analytics tools
- Acquisitions/life cycle management expertise
- Expertise in CBRNE detection, modeling & simulation, response (crisis/consequence management), and/or attribution
- Experience working with federal, state, and local authorities
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.