Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life-cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in. www.woodplc.com
We offer competitive salaries along with a complete benefits package including: medical, vision, & dental coverage, 401K Matching, Educational Reimbursement, and a variety of Training and Development Programs to help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your chosen career path.
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. is looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join our Tampa, FL team as a Project Manager. The candidate will support and manage projects in the southeast US, to provide civil engineering and project management services for infrastructure, water resources and mining related projects. The candidate will perform project management duties, including professional engineering, technical review, project financial management and quality control.
Provide civil engineering and project management and be responsible for delivering multi-discipline civil, geotechnical and environmental projects to Wood’s public and private sector clients. Provide group and organizational management.
- Primary knowledge and experience in water resources, geotechnical and environmental related projects.
- Projects primarily include water management related scopes incorporating hydraulic modelling, field investigations and survey, civil & geotechnical design, and preparation of construction plans and specifications
- Supervise and lead field investigation and design activities from proposal to deliverables
- Ability to produce to construction level civil design plans and specifications
- Project and budget management including resource management and quality oversight
- Technical management of multi-discipline projects, coordinating project teams, and ensuring the technical quality of deliverables
- Collaboration and participation in technical discussions with Wood team members
- Business development and client management
Skills / Qualifications
- BS or MS in Civil/Geotechnical/Water Resource Engineering
- 15 years+ experience in civil design, preferably in municipal, industrial and commercial sectors
- Currently registered or immediately eligible for registration as a PE in Florida
- Diverse experience in the following areas highly desired:
- Water control structures and stormwater management
- Industrial surface and process water management
- Earth dams, levees and flood control systems
- Construction QA/QC oversight
- Good communication, report writing, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Superior time management, planning and ability to interact with clients
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must pass drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
By submitting your resume, you consent to Wood plc sharing this information within its divisions in order to identify other employment opportunities for which you may be suitable.