Senior Clinical Research Associate US 1
Los Angeles, California, United States
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with significant unmet needs. Working together, we blend the best of our talents to deliver thoughtful solutions that patients value. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Global Clinical Science & Operations department , home-based in the US: Senior Clinical Research Associate.
As a Senior Clinical Research Associate you will be part of a newly formed team and have a major impact on advancing our highly promising assets with the space of Rare Diseases.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Make the most of your expertise within Clinical Site Monitoring just as well as your scientific knowledge and curiosity by
- being responsible for the initiation, management and supervision of all monitoring and monitoring-related activities.
- engaging with clinical sites to develop, build, and maintain strong relationships with investigators/staff that will ensure high quality investigative sites to support UCB’s clinical development programs.
- Be essential to maximizing site performance in UCB conducted clinical studies and leverage strong therapeutic expertise (scientific, clinical, disease states, and treatment alternatives knowledge) to support execution of the clinical studies
You will contribute by:
- Taking responsibility for sites’ performance regarding set-up, conduct and data collection.
- Being the main contact for sites regarding study-related issues but also driving early engagement with Key Opinion Leaders / sites / patient organizations.
- Supporting the Clinical Project Management Group within the areas of Vendor Management, Training, Logistics, Site Selections, Maintenance of Study Tracking.
- In collaboration with study team, ensuring that the study is audit/inspection ready at all times and any resulting findings from audits/inspections are addressed appropriately and in a timely manner.
I nterested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Relevant academic degree within natural sciences.
- At least three years experience in monitoring of trials in clinical development environment, preferably in phase 2-4 if responsibility for phase 2-4.
- Strong Knowledge of GCP and ICH Guidelines.
- Being a good team player that will share our enthusiasm to make the creation of this team a success to the immediate value of patients suffering from severe diseases.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
Why you should apply
At UCB, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients. Working for us you’ll discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, collaboration and impact. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees – just as we do for the patients we serve.
At UCB, we come together every day to work, laser-focused, on a simple question: How will this create value for people living with severe diseases? By putting patients at the heart of everything we do, our approach – from discovery to development to delivery – is continuously transformed and designed around patient needs and their journey.
With a team of approximately 7,500 employees worldwide operations in more than 40 countries, we are a global biopharmaceutical company investing more than a quarter of our revenue in cutting-edge scientific research. We are focused on addressing chronic, neurological, immunological, and bone diseases. We are looking for people with passion and empathy who develop a real understanding of patient’s needs and can deliver thoughtful solutions to decisionmakers across the heath care ecosystem.
Curious to know more? Please visit our website www.ucb.com .
UCB and its subsidiaries encourage diversity and inclusion in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Job Segment: Clinic, Neurology, Research Associate, Immunology, Healthcare, Research
Clinical Research Associate