Do you want to be part of a team driving a shift toward cloud and an automated infrastructure environment?
If so, we need your helpdesigning, deploying, maintaining, and supporting cloud solutions across private and public infrastructure. Experience ina DevOps environment and/or automation withinfrastructure as code methodology isdesireable.The candidate will need to be able to handle multiple priorities, communicate well, and demonstrate knowledge in a technical setting.
- Designing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting cloud solutions across private and public infrastructure.
- Advancing the teams' efforts in automation by injecting your existing knowledge and leading an effort to adopt infrastructure as code and other modern technologies.
- Creating and delivering knowledge sharing presentations and documentation to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Learning on the job and exploring new technologies.
- Rotating on-call support of production infrastructure and applications.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
- In depth knowledge of cloud and virtualization technologies, specifically VMWare and / or OpenStack.
- Experience with scripting (Python preferred) and automation tools (Ansible preferred).
- Familiarity with source control systems, and the software release cycle.
- Experience with VMwarevSANor other SDS (Software Defined Storage).
- Experience with VMware NSX or other SDN (Software Defined Networking).
- Experience with Lenovo or other HCI (Hyper Converged Infrastructure).
- Experience withpublic cloud platforms -Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure,and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Experience with Docker andKubernetes container orchestration.
- Experience withLinuxadministration-Ubuntu, RHEL, CentOS, Debian.
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.