Senior CNC Machine Operator
Under the direction of the Operations Manager this position is responsible for operating a three-axis CNC horizontal profiler to help enhance the productivity of our organization using conversational programming. A candidate should be highly motivated, detail oriented and quality driven. The ideal candidate would also have 3-5 years of CNC operator experience using conversational programming.
Prepare machine for production by positioning stops, guides, and utilization of air clamps.
Prepare proper set-up and calibration procedures for all equipment and accessories.
Regulate machine by setting and adjusting controls using conversational programming
Maintain specifications by observing operations; detecting malfunctions; inspecting parts; adjusting controls.
Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communications actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
Performs simple programming as needed
Performs complex setups with little or no assistance from supervisor
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Strong math and problem solving skills
• Minimum 3 years of CNC Machine operator experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees within the organization
• Ability to communicate in English
• Ability to accomplish assigned projects utilizing strong communication skills
(written and verbal), time management and collaboration skills
• Ability to be flexible with various assignments
• Ability to perform accurate work within assigned deadlines
Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Regular, timely attendance and reliable transportation
· Hourly Rate $18.00 to $24.00
· Benefit-Package incl. Health- & Dental insurance
· Simple IRA Savings Plan
· Paid Vacation-, Personal- and Sick-Days