Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Senior Computer Forensic Analyst in the Washington, DC area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.The Federal Security Solutions (FSS) Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
A qualified candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- The candidate must provide computer forensic and analytical support to high technology investigations in the form of computer evidence seizure, digital forensic analysis, data recovery, and network intrusion investigations. Perform in-depth digital forensic exploitation on various data and media types through the application of advanced methods, tools, and research techniques
- Perform cross- media analytical correlation
- Identify and report on usage and methodology from the data
- Write a variety of written products based on analysis of the data
- Researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding and network security and encryption.
- Assists in deterring, identifying, monitoring, investigating and analyzing computer network intrusions.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Must be a US citizen with the an active Top Secret clearance is required.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and four years of related experience with a minimum of six months experience in one or more of the following: computer network penetration testing and techniques; computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, and data recovery; computer intrusion analysis and incident response, intrusion detection; computer network surveillance/monitoring; network protocols, network devices, multiple operating systems, and secure architectures.
- 4+ years computer forensics or in-depth technically related work
- Possess excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must be a self- starter and possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment of rapidly changing requirements in support of the client mission
- Must be a team player and possess a strong ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team as well as work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with Guidance Software (OpenText™) Encase Enterprise, Magnet Axiom™, Blacklight® and Splunk (or equivalent) are desired.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.