CS2 Consulting is a small IT contractor headquartered in Hanover, MD that provides high level solutions to Federal Government customers and are always looking for high quality professionals to join our team. We provide competitive benefits and compensation packages including 8% 401(k) match, 160hrs PTO, tuition assistance, professional development/career road-mapping, and pet insurance.
Position Title: Senior Computer Forensic and Intrusion Analyst
Required Clearance: TS/SCI (Polygraph Preferred)
Salary Range: Open
Location: Hanover, MD
The Sr. Computer Forensic and Intrusion Analyst will serve as the Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3) Analytical Group (DC3/AG) Production Branch Analyst and Reporter. Responsibilities include coordinating DC3-AG production of intelligence products in response to standing requirements and incoming requests for information, to include serialized intelligence reports relating to current cyber threats, for release/publication/dissemination to U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. Intelligence Community consumers. The candidate will work closely with technical cyber threat analysts, intelligence analysts, and Law Enforcement & Counterintelligence (LE/CI) elements to facilitate outbound production of technical products in accordance with collection requirements and will coordinate directorate responses to inbound requests for information (RFIs). The candidate will track production metrics on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis for reporting to directorate and executive leadership as well as responding to external data calls. The Production Analyst/Reporter will report to the Senior Production Branch Manager and Production Branch Chief.
• Extensive experience developing, reviewing/editing and releasing intelligence products to include raw serialized reporting such as IIRs, KLs, or cables as well as finished intelligence analysis products for operational or strategic consumers
• Strong understanding of US Intelligence Community and how cyber intelligence organizations work together for the purposes of conducting cyber threat analysis and/or supporting operations and investigations
• Knowledge of Classification Guides, Intelligence Community Directives (ICD), and Air Force Instructions and Manuals governing the production, coordination, and publication of intelligence analysis products
• Strong knowledge of Cyber Threat Intelligence principles to include indicators of compromise (IOC) types, indicator pivoting, and indicator attribution strength
• Experience with publication and project-related software to include EndNote, Visio, Access, Visual Basic, and Microsoft Project
• Analyst experience in Federal Cyber Center, NSA, or Corporate CIRT
• Experience in professional publishing; thorough knowledge of U.S. Intelligence Community standards, policy and procedures regarding publication and dissemination of raw intelligence reporting and finished intelligence products
• Knowledge of the DoD Cyber Crime Center (DC3) capabilities, mission and customer bases
Education & Related Experience:
• 18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
• This position requires a TS/SCI security clearance, and only candidates with a current TS/SCI clearance will be considered. Candidates with CI Poly preferred but not necessary to start