What you’ll do:
Wind River has a great opportunity available for an experienced accountant with consolidations and Oracle expertise. You will play a critical role in managing the global consolidation and financial reporting processes at Wind River for over 25 legal entities using Oracle R12 and Hyperion.
Who You Will Work With:
We are looking for a strong team player with excellent communication skills to contribute to our small, results-oriented Finance team. You will work closely with the Alameda-based team and the global Finance team.
- Manage the global consolidation process, including global closing schedule, intercompany balancing and global consolidation eliminations
- Prepare consolidation journal entries as required
- Publish global currency exchange rates
- Perform monthly analysis of CTA account
- Responsible for Hyperion reporting by leveraging Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Oracle Smart View, and Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management (FDM)
- Maintain global chart of accounts and related cross mapping between Oracle and HFM
- Take ownership of the consolidation framework that ensures accurate global consolidation and financial reporting
- Prepare internal and external financial reports for month end, quarter end and year end
- Address ad-hoc requests for information and analysis from management
- Work with external auditors associated with areas of responsibility
- Drive ongoing efforts focused on streamlining, improving, and automating processes
- 5+ years of global consolidation and reporting experience with Oracle and Hyperion
- Strong Oracle R12 experience is required
- Strong experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Oracle Smart View, and Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management (FDM) are required
- Strong functional knowledge in maintaining and updating Oracle EBS R12 FSG (Financial Statements Generator) reports
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong team player with commitment and proven ability to meet deadlines, including month-end, quarter-end, and year-end
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related discipline
Why Choose Wind River?
Wind River believes that some things are so important they simply cannot fail. That is why we exist. Wind River software has been running the computing systems of the most important critical infrastructure that demand the highest standards for safety, security, performance, and reliability. Found in more than 2 billion devices, Wind River is pioneering edge compute technologies to accelerate the evolution from automated devices to autonomous systems. We have a spot for you!