As one of the country's leading mechanical contractors, Harris offers you the best of both worlds: the stability, resources and opportunities of a national company, and the team culture, creative spirit and customer loyalty of a local business. If you thrive on variety and new challenges, we want to meet you!
From stadiums to manufacturing facilities, power plants to hospitals, concert halls to classrooms, we handle projects of all sizes and complexity from multiple regional locations across the country.
This individual will provide project management support during all phases of HVAC construction to ensure project standards, budget, deadlines and communications are maintained.
- Manage Safety Compliance and foster a culture of safety
- Document Control and Review
- Manage Scope of Work
- Basic Schedule Management and Field Resources
- Procurement Management & Coordination
- Financial Management
- Develop, Build & Maintain relationships
- Support Sales Process
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2-year Associate degree required or Journeyman level achieved
- 4-year Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent years experience.
- 8+ years knowledge or experience in the building and construction industry with a strong understanding of mechanical systems, design techniques, tools and principles.
- Industrial construction experience preferred.
- Proven ability to read and comprehend construction documents
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Estimating software
- PMP certification and OSHA 30 a plus
- LEED accredited/knowledge a plus
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. For additional information, please refer to the links below:
- EEO is the LawandSupplemental Poster
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act