The Senior Construction Technician job title is to be used primarily for engineering/construction management students working as interns. The position is intended to give an individual construction engineering experience by shadowing staff construction engineers over short periods of time. They may be involved in construction planning, Quality work and distribution of documents and data.
• Under working general supervision of a construction engineer or a survey party chief, but with guided latitude for exercising independent judgment, perform various assignments of a construction engineering support nature, both technical and clerical
• Assist in several engineering disciplines, if required
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 124121BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.