DHG is pursuing an experienced professional with an extensive knowledge of financial institution regulatory compliance. This position offers the ability to analyze and implement risk and compliance based solutions related to the risk and regulatory challenges of our high-profile clients face, while maintaining long-term, meaningful business relationships.
- Coordinates with their team on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the project deliverables, communications with the project team, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling
- Experience operating in the 1st, 2nd, and/or 3rd, lines of defense.
- Manages relationship with client-side project members to facilitate project fulfillment
- Exercises independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements to include dynamic problem solving, risk assessment, quality control, and data and information evaluation
- Continually evaluates project resource requirements delivery to ensure efficient resource allocation, communication, and execution.
- Identifies further areas of value-add to create opportunities for future projects
- Responsible for leading multiple project teams
- Serves as a key member in practice leadership
- Professional demeanor towards duties and responsibilities, particularly with regard to independence, professional ethics, and the exercise of professional judgment
- Must be reliable and able to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Must be highly organizeda
- BA or BS in Business, Accounting, or related field required; Master’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of Regulatory Reporting experience preferred (Examples include, HDMA, TRID, SAFE Act, and UDAAP. Other regulatory experience including knowledge of the Volcker rule preferred).
- Experience working in a financial regulatory agency preferred
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Relevant certifications (CRCM, CIA, CPA) preferred
- Knowledge of Database Software Systems preferred (i.e. SQL, Microsoft Access)
- Willingness to travel required
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written required