AFuzion in (www.afuzion.com) California Bay Area needs experienced self-motivated candidate with knowledge and expertise in the discipline of Software Assurance (SA), specifically Software Safety Critical requirements and deliverables on USG and NASA programs. Mandatory 3+ years hands-on experience deploying NASA 8739 or 8719 or NPR 7150.2B standards. This individual will provide deliverables, training in SW Safety, and coordinate between System Safety Program, SW development, and SA. Experience in DO-178C, IEC 61508, AS9115A, and/or ISO 26262 a plus for future AFuzion jobs.
- Knowledge of NASA-STD-8739.8, Software Assurance Standard. Including all Software Assurance disciplines (Quality, Safety, Reliability, SW V&V, and IV&V).
- Strong knowledge and expertise of NASA-STD-8719.13C, Software Safety Standard. Including Software Safety Criticality Assessment (SSCA), Analysis tools, and Compliance matrices.
- Knowledge and expertise with NPR 7150.2B, NASA Procedural Requirements. Including Software Classifications, and Requirements Mapping Matrix.
- Self-motivated individual, working well in group projects
- Requiring minimal supervision
- Perform SSCA as self assessment
- Generate required deliverables
- Train/Mentor SQA staff in SW Safety
- Providing status/metrics
- On-site in Bay Area, California.