Your Impact at Thomson Reuters
The Senior Content Marketer will help execute a strategic content marketing program that builds brand awareness for Thomson Reuters and drives traffic to its online properties. This position uses excellent written and multimedia content to support the Legal Content Marketing team’s mission to generate interest, awareness and demand for Thomson Reuters solutions by creating thoughtful, audience-focused content that empowers customers and prospects to make informed purchase decisions. This individual will help manage and execute all aspects of the content marketing program, as well as corporate marketing communications and general marketing requirements.
- Develops and executes content marketing plans in alignment with product strategy and business objectives.
- Participates in the creation and curation of content marketing materials, media and other communications assets to drive awareness for the Thomson Reuters brand
- Contributes ideas, researches topics and develops relevant content to support the broader content marketing editorial calendar
- Creates search-engine-optimized content for relevant online visibility
- Exhibits exceptional communications skills, particularly written and visual communication
- Has deep knowledge of principles and methods of content marketing
- Works professionally and effectively with a wide array of individuals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Is flexible and able to adapt to business requirements. Possess high level of personal initiative, accountability and follow-through skills
- Minimum 5-7 years marketing communications experience
- Significant, focused experience in professional writing – formal and informal styles
- Multimedia, interactive or graphic design capabilities a plus
- Must demonstrate the capability to deliver consistent messages and marketing themes that resonate with a wide array of audiences
- Previous corporate or marketing agency experience preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including editing and proofing
- Distilling complex concepts into simple, digestible messages and communications assets
- Understanding of content marketing and demand generation concepts
- Excellent project management skills
- Sharp attention to execution, detail, deadlines and process
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Familiarity with AP style
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, advertising, journalism or equivalent is required
- An MBA, JD or Advanced Degree would be a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America