Teledyne Technologies Incorporated specializes in providing a broad range of high technology solutions and products to the marketplace. Teledyne Imaging Sensors is an integral member of the new Digital Imaging Segment of Teledyne Technologies. Imaging Sensors provides advanced imaging solutions for a variety of customers, including the DoD, NASA, prime system integrators, and commercial customers. In the civilian space arena, Teledyne sensors are the most advanced sensors on board the Hubble space telescope, and they are also found on board the majority of NASA space probes and ground based telescopes. In the DoD arena, Teledyne sensors are integrated into several major systems for persistent surveillance, chemical detection, and target identification, among others.
The Senior Contracts Administrator reports to the Director of Contracts at Teledyne Scientific and Imaging (TS&I). The candidate will provide cradle to grave support for a variety of pursuits, programs and contract types across a diverse customer community. Primary responsibilities include reviewing RFPs and supporting proposal submittals, leading contract negotiations, managing complex programs and agreements, and formalizing contractual documents. The Senior Contracts Administrator will need to work collaboratively within a program Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment.
- Knowledge of commercial and government contracting including FARs, DFARs and ITAR
- Capacity to effectively address issues with a high degree of scope and terms/conditions complexity
- Aptitude to perform risk assessments on proposals, contracts terms and conditions, potential business deals, and develop strategies to maximize achievement of program financial and performance goals and to minimize potential risks to the business
- Ability to formulate and execute business strategies to reduce risk, enhance customer satisfaction, build positive customer relationships, improve profitability and support new business opportunities
- Good judgment, proactive involvement in strategic issues, and problem resolution skills are required
- Possess the ability to multi-task routine and complex contract and proposal activities while responding to unplanned quick response requirements as they emerge
- Effective communicator both orally and in writing with strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of five (5) years of directly relevant experience in negotiating and drafting complex domestic and international procurement contracts.
- Outstanding legal writing skills, with the ability to draft contracts and agreements that clearly, accurately, and concisely reflect the details, terms, obligations, liabilities, and remedies of the contracting parties.
- Ability to manage a high volume of work at a detailed level.
- Experience in developing innovative solutions and a successful record of problem solving.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, Corporate, business unit management, and functional counterparts in a professional manner.
- Absolute commitment to performing job in compliance with the highest ethical standards.
- Domestic and international travel may be required up to ten percent (10%) of the time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant disciple or significant years of experience is required. Master of Business Administration (MBA) or other relevant field desired.
- US Citizenship status is required
What can Teledyne offer YOU?
A Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
Excellent Health, Dental, Vision
Paid Vacation Time
Paid Sick Time
Life Insurance Benefits
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Educational Tuition Reimbursement
Employee Fun Events throughout the year
Due to the type of work at the facility and certain access restrictions, successful applicants must be a "U.S. Person" (US citizens, US nationals, lawful permanent residents, asylees or refugees).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (855)479-1480. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.