Beyond Yoga is a luxury athletic and lifestyle clothing brand rooted in the belief that you deserve to look and feel amazing whether youâ€™re headed to the studio or staying in. Prioritizing quality from the start, our clothing is made in the USA with luxuriously soft fabrics, ethical manufacturing processes, and rigorous fit testing. We offer a range of sizes (up to 3X in many styles) so that everyone can wear Beyond Yoga. Quality, inclusivity, and attention to detail arenâ€™t just catch phrases for us, we apply them to everything we do inside the company walls and out.
The people we hire are, like us: passionate â€¢ hard working â€¢ inclusive â€¢ honest â€¢ ambitious â€¢ warm â€¢ focused â€¢ curious â€¢ enthusiastic â€¢ and fun!
Beyond Yoga's Creative team is growing and looking for a Full-time Senior Copywriter
This position will report to the VP of Marketing
What you'll do:
- Write engaging copy and for brand marketing materials including website, emails, site banners, landing pages, catalog and printed collateral, using industry best practices.
- Push boundaries of creative excellence while keeping an eye on delivering required results.
- Align with and execute on marketing/ecommerce strategy to create timely, consistent marketing executions that drive brand awareness.
- Execute on concepts/vision of the art director [and creative director when applicable].
- Collaborate with the creative team to deliver seasonal campaigns and assets from concept to execution, as well as collaborations, partnerships, and product launches that make the product shine.
- Provides ongoing support to the eCommerce team: write and audit all product descriptions and bullet points for the website, ensuring 100% accuracy of product representation on the site.
- Partner with wholesale, and product teams to create necessary copy and naming, to ensure brand voice and accuracy (proofreading) across all channels.
- React to feedback and analytics with flexibility, optimism and refined creative ideas.
Who you are:
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree
- 6 years as a copywriter working on global level accounts
- Strong portfolio showing a variety of marketing executions with an emphasis on digital
- Understanding and appreciation for pop-culture
- Experience working under the direction of art and creative directors to develop campaigns
- Attention to detail is a must. Please include the words pink zebra in your cover letter.
- Excellent judgment and organizational ability.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to strike a balance between showing initiative and seeking input from others.
- Ability to partner with other leaders (creative, editorial, integrated marketing) to align teamsâ€™ content output across channels (internal / external)
Compensation & Perks of working at Beyond Yoga:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, etc.
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off Annual Holiday PTO (position dependent)
- And of course, an awesome clothing allowance
Powered by JazzHR