International Pharmaceutical Co.
Career Path Opportunity
Salary to $95K Plus Long and Short Term Incentives
- This opportunity provides the overview training and development for an Accelerated Learning Curve to Senior Management.
- This professional will be responsible for performing audits for management to assess accuracy of financial records.
- Identify operational and financial opportunities and improving the profitability of the Company via rotational audits and special tasks assigned by the Audit Manager or Director.
- Contribute in financial, operational and IT audits for the purpose of identifying and correcting flaws in internal controls.
- Accountable for organizing and coordinating client’s data and are given a wide collection of diversified auditing, accounting and under the supervision of several professionals.
- Required to perform all segments of an engagement as well as report writing and tax return preparation. Record transactions in ledgers, organize trial balances and financial statements using computer software program.
- Carry our audit or review procedures as assigned by supervisors.
- Perform diversified procedures recognized under generally accepted accounting principles to validate accuracy and strengthen a client’s financial issues.
- SOX Experience is a plus.
- Liable for complying with pronouncement of skilled and other regulatory groups.
- BS in Accounting
- 2 to 4 years CPA Firm experience or Corporate Audit.
- Experience CPA or currently perusing the CPA Exam.
Interviews scheduled to begin the week of 12/7/18.