Under direction and supervision of the Vice President, Assistant General Counsel of Litigation, the Senior Paralegal will have responsibility for litigation case management and administration and providing corporate secretarial support for Stericycle’s legal entities. The Senior Paralegal will provide administrative and substantive support with respect to litigation facing the company, implement and maintain databases and document repositories for compliance and governance-related documentation and information, and assist in regular reporting of relevant metrics.
Key Job Activities:
- Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certification required.
- Minimum of 7 years working as a Paralegal in a corporate law department with responsibilities and oversight over both litigation and corporate governance matters.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and day-to-day direction over daily tasks.
- Ability to responsibly handle highly confidential and market sensitive information and use sound judgment for disclosure of same to those within corporation with a need to know.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Word, Westlaw, Excel, and Power Point.
- Prior experience with e-billing systems for law firm invoices; prior experience with Legal Tracker (Serengeti) strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with hCue legal entity management system preferred.