EnPro Industries companies are known for our focus on a Dual Bottom Line culture where we seek to enable the full release of human possibility through individual development while achieving strong financial returns. We invest in our employees and provide opportunities for them to make a difference while building a culture that reflects our core values of safety, excellence and respect. Each person is an integral part of a greater team and has a voice. If you want an opportunity to truly make an impact, and work across a collective of people who believe in each other, EnPro Industries has a career for you.
Our Fairbanks Morse team is currently looking for a Senior Finance Analyst to join us out of our Beloit, WI location. In this hybrid position, you will act as a financial business partner to operations teams across the organization through supporting finance, accounting, and cost functions within Fairbanks Morse. As a Senior Finance Analyst, you will interface with all levels across the organization to provide efficiency input for ROI and directly impact margin and profits across the business.
Responsibilities of the Senior Finance Analyst:
- Driving processes forward across program analysis, finance, accounting, quoting, and cost
- Managing projects that directly impact the business' growth and bottom line through financial analysis and collaboration with business partners
- Analyzing, reporting, presenting, and implementing cost savings initiatives to assist operations across the business
- Supporting internal, external, and customer audits; performing duties adhering to SOX controls
- Aiding in the development of costing rates to allocate costs to the products across the company
- Leading in the transition from actual data collection to standard hour data collection
- Interfacing with global counterparts overseas in the marine sector business segment
- Engaging within the organization's culture of authenticity, learning, and continuous improvement
Required Qualifications of the Senior Finance Analyst:
- Associate's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business with a focus in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of hands-on finance or accounting experience within a manufacturing environment
- 5+ years of consistent use of an ERP and accounting software such as Oracle JDE
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills, including the ability to create and utilize complex formulas and functions
- This position requires access or potential access to Unclassified Naval Nuclear Propulsion Information, which is Not Releasable to Foreign Nationals (NOFORN) data. Therefore, to meet NOFORN requirement, you will have to provide proof of US Citizenship and attest that you do not have dual citizenship. Acceptable proof of US Citizenship is a US Passport, US Birth Certificate or Naturalization Certificate.
Preferred Qualifications of the Senior Finance Analyst:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business with a focus in Accounting or Finance
- Public accounting experience, specifically SEC Filings and SOX audit exposure
- Knowledge of GAAP accepted by the FASB
Competencies of the Senior Finance Analyst:
- Passionate about growth, learning, and value creation
- Aptitude to think holistically; having a logical and analytical mindset
- Enjoy math and statistical analysis
- Ability to quickly interpret facts and compare data in order to synthesize actionable business intelligence
- Being a thoughtful, team oriented, and positive member of an organization
- Self-directed and organized; able to multi-task successfully in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
Fairbanks Morse offers significant career development opportunities as well as salary and benefits packages including health and life insurance, 401(k) with company match of 6%, tuition reimbursement, vacation, and 8 paid holidays.
About Fairbanks Morse Engine
For 125 years, Fairbanks Morse has been powering the world forward with innovative distributed power generation solutions that deliver optimal performance in a wide range of applications from base load and standby in municipal, nuclear, and institutional facilities to locomotive engines, and naval and commercial-class ship propulsion and shipboard power. Reliable and dependable, their flagship Opposed Piston (OP) engine technology has been trusted for decades and has totaled over 100 million operating hours - many units with over 40 years of service. Joining the quarter century club because of how long people stick around the company due to growth and opportunity. Learn more about how Fairbanks Morse is committed to delivering power where it is needed most in the world by visiting www.fairbanksmorse.com.
EnPro Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Beloit, Wisconsin, United States