Are you looking at working with an award-winning team of AV industry veterans that have designed and integrated thousands of innovative, custom audiovisual and communication solutions? Avidex's strength lies in our ability to listen and understand the unique needs of each client. Our team of professionals consists of strong, creative problem-solvers. All of our custom solutions incorporate a broad range of technologies that empower our clients to effectively communicate their message both internally and externally.
We are looking for a Senior Credit Analystto come join our team. This position would be responsible for the review of customer credit applications and approval and release of transactions up to $100,000. In addition to this, assisting in the preparation of credit approval requests for review by the VP Credit for transactions in excess of $100,000. This position would coordinate with the collection of past due invoices through direct contact with the customer and working with the Avidex Sales Team. Our Credit Supervisor would be involved in the preparation, maintenance and dissemination of A/R Reports for internal and external reporting.Do you have this skill set? If so, apply now! An exciting career awaits you!
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of experience or equivalent work experience in credit or finance relatedenvironment. Finance, Economics or Accounting degree preferred.
- Experience and proficiency in financial statement analysis and interpretation. Must be able to make credit decisions and credit recommendations in accordance with established company credit guidelines on transactions up to $100K.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements associated with credit and collections as noted in the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Strong administrative skills with the ability to administer to multiple projects simultaneously. The ability to self-direct and self-motivate as well as assume additional tasks to assist within the department.
- Experience using Accounting ERP systems in support of the credit function (Microsoft Dynamic's or equivalent system preferred).
We invite you to discover the excitement, diversity, rewards and excellence of a career at Avidex. With a nationwide footprint and as a division of Telerent Leasing Corporation (TLC), we are creating unparalleled customer experiences by the use of collaborative communication solutions. TLC serves the national healthcare market through TeleHealth Services and the professional audio visual market through Avidex and Digital Networks Group. Avidex is the 5th largest integrator of audiovisual solutions in the country, while TeleHealth Services is the leading provider of interactive patient education and engagement solutions nationwide. TLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ITOCHU International, Inc., a U.S. company based in New York City. ITOCHU is a Fortune Global 500 corporation with US headquarters in New York, New York.
Come join our team made up of some of the most highly trained AV designers, engineers, technicians and customer support professionals in the industry!
Benefits:Full medical benefits, 401(k) with employer match, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending and Premium Only Plans
Avidex's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applications must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
Avidex is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.