At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We're all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for aiding in the analysis of acquiring customer information. The role oversees the receipt and maintenance of campaigns for these portfolios. The position acts as a liaison to champion projects that improve data quality. Works under minimal supervision.
- Explores and implements process enhancements to improve efficiency and for continued monitoring of existing processes.
- Analyzes portfolio reporting data and identifies inconsistencies with Credit Bureau Reporting policies.
- Leverages portfolio account management data and other internal data to conduct independent analyses.
- Analyzes data relating to customer complaints and disputes across DFS portfolios.
- Interacts with Credit Bureaus to gather information on attributes and match rates.
- Creates dashboards and reports to present results of analysis to management.
- Analyzes DFS portfolio management data to ensure accuracy and consistency of data
At a minimum, here's what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Applied Mathematics
- 2 years of experience in analytics and data mining
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.