Country:United States of America
Location:A01: Rockford - Aerospace 4747 Harrison Avenue, Rockford, IL, 61125 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our customers are at the core of our business. And meeting each of their unique needs is the key to our success. The Customer & Account Management organization plays a critical role at Collins Aerospace both internally and externally. We provide executive-level support to major original equipment manufacturers and defense customers and support our Strategic Business Units (SBUs) by augmenting key relationships and maintaining an excellent customer experience. Internally, we develop and support our SBUs by strategically planning and capturing future growth opportunities while ensuring customer satisfaction. If you want to advance your career while contributing to a vision that helps our customers redefine the aerospace industry, then consider landing here!
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
This position is for an experienced Service Contract & Warranty Administration professional, working independently. Administers and provides for proper contract and warranty fulfilment. Monitors estimates, clarifies moderately complex contractual rights, determines trends, and assists in the finalization of bids and reports related to service contracts and product warranties.
- Works independently to administer and provide for proper contract and warranty fulfillment to ensure that company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications are met.
- Monitors estimates of material, performance requirements, and delivery schedules and outlines where changes need to be made to ensure that service contracts and product warranties are complete and accurate.
- Reviews moderately complex contractual rights and obligations for customers related to service contracts and product warranties to ensure that client requirements are met.
- Summarizes data and determines trends based on analyses of historical information regarding service contracts and warranties to identify problems and improve overall performance.
- Assists in finalizing the preparation of bids, process specifications, progress reports and other reports related to service contracts and product warranties to ensure that established quality and customer satisfaction goals are achieved.
- Conducts contract, licensing, and warranty administration and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Prepares bids, processes specifications, progress and other reports.
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations.
- Compiles and analyzes data.
- Maintains historical information.
- Bachelor’s degree or in lieu of degree, 7 years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of customer service in a manufacturing environment
- Master Degree
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms