This position is part of the e-commerce consumer engagement team and is accountable for sales support activities for the Amazon business. The incumbent must work across multiple functions including Operations, Fulfillment, IT, Marketing, Merchandising, Sales and Creative Services to support the evolving needs of the business. This individual will be responsible for the analytics, tracking and tactical execution in supporting well thought-out sales and marketing strategies across a complex platform of categories delivering accelerated sales and profit growth.
- Support E-commerce Managers in managing the online assortment with focus on evaluating and optimizing offerings to drive sales and profitability.
- Support business relationships to drive business on e-commerce channels. The individual must be able to:
- Identify, compile and filter data from various sources internally and externally
- Evaluate the data to form conclusions
- Turn the conclusions into a well thought out position and road map
- Display ability to execute short term and long-term projects driven to managing results.
- Key focus on product portfolio management, including new product concepts, SKU rationalization and style discontinuations.
- Manages online listing accuracy including prices, features, benefits and photography
- Manage online assortment on retailer’s website by ensuring positive in-stock levels and accurate product listings while identifying key business opportunities
- Must quickly develop an understanding of Omni Channel processes, strategies and financial metrics to support communications and collaboration with Hanesbrands business partners to drive incremental business growth
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prefer 3+ years of previous sales or marketing experience with major retailer partners (major retailer experience preferred); previous e-commerce and apparel experience a plus
- Must possess strong quantitative and analytical skills with exceptional reporting capabilities
- Proven ability as a “thinker”, and a “creative mind” in order to think outside the box to be a solution provider
- Ability to manage complex projects effectively
- Understanding of retail math and metrics
- Exhibits strong problem solving and communication abilities
- Demonstrates effectiveness in management of multiple projects
- Proven ability to take initiative and possess strong sense of urgency
- Individual needs to have deep passion for learning with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional computer skills required: MS Office (strong Excel and PowerPoint skills)
- Limited Travel
- Subscribes to the highest standards of business ethics and Global Code of Conduct
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: