As a Senior Customer Experience Manager, you will be part of the Engagement Team, responsible for planning, driving, executing and tracking results for high-impact, customer-focused presentations, campaigns and special projects – all designed to increase engagement and usage of the Total Expert platform in ways that drive clear revenue gains and success for our customers, and drive net revenue retention for Total Expert.
You will be interacting with Total Expert customers, including Executives, Marketing Admins and End Users, as well as collaborating with teammates across all of Total Expert. In this role, you must have deep understanding of our customers definition of successful outcomes, as well as pain points. You must possess very strong organizational and project management skills, as well as be able to understand and explain complex subjects in a clear, interesting, engaging way, always tying back to the benefits of Total Expert. Ultimately, the goal of this role is to help our customers succeed by fully realizing and attaining a meaningful and measurable return on the investment they have made in Total Expert. The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Own the customer journey for each persona (Executive, Marketer, End User, Influencer) and vertical, identifying gaps and working cross-functionally to fill identified gaps and level up
- Manage a small team and drive the team to meet their established KPIs ensuring targets and goals are met.
- Motivate and manage the Customer Engagement team ensuring the defined customer success strategy is executed in a world class manner.
- Drive the Customer Engagement team to meet their established KPIs ensuring targets and goals are met.
- Establish engagement journey targeted at leveraging influencers, champions, NPS promoters and improving challenger / detractor experiences
- Use data to inform the customer journey and customer experience
- Work cross functionally during the sales and implementation process to ensure customer journey and experience continues to build trust and relationship once the company/contact have transitioned to customers.
- Evangelize and continually uplevel the Total Expert best practices playbook
- Create and manage engagement campaigns, videos, playbooks and execute delivery plan to customers
- Create and execute on Expert Bootcamp – white-labeled “in a box” and also presented live to base
- Create and execute ongoing Engagement webinars for Marketers and End Users
- Create Short-form resources for customer-led training on best practices
- Create Success playbooks versioned by sector, persona and tiered service plan
- Monitoring, evaluating, reporting on engagement success metrics globally and by company
- Report and recommend internally on progress and areas for opportunity or growth, globally and by company
- Increased customer satisfaction/ NPS
- Increased customer loyalty/ retention
- Increased usage/ expansion / NRR
- Increased customer engagement score (CES)
- Development of customer advocates and/or references
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related degree.
- 4+ years of previous customer service, training, onboarding or successful account management experience.
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven experience in making data-driven decisions
- Ability to multi-task.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization and cross functionally, both internally and with our customers.
- Will thrive in high growth culture: Has a forward-thinking mindset, resilient, adaptable and curious.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
- Knowledge in the Financial Services industry or experience in a SaaS environment
Big Company Benefits, High Growth Lifestyle
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Here’s what you and your family get for helping us build what’s next.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Club Membership
- Health Advocate Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Accounts Disability Protection
- Life & Voluntary Life Coverage Voluntary Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
Total Expert is a high-growth, venture-backed SaaS company who is the Experience Platform for the financial services industries. Hundreds of banks, credit unions, and lenders throughout the U.S. use our Experience Platform to create customers for life. We enable our customers to build more human connections by creating relevant, engaging, and meaningful customer experiences.
At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation, and customer success in everything we do. We are determined to reimagine the way people and technology work together so that we can allow our customers to build more meaningful, human connections with their customers.
Simply put, we believe that we are all a part of building something awesome and are committed to creating a world-class team and culture to do it.