Country:United States of America
Location:HMN01: S&IS (Sensors) - Burnsville 14300 Judicial Rd, Burnsville, MN, 55306 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
This position is for an established professional in Customer Service, who works under general supervision in responding to customer calls. Resolves moderately complex inquiries, collects and analyzes customer data to determine customer trends, and makes recommendations further update of procedures to improve Customer Service processes. Escalates complex issues to management.
- Confers with customers who contacts the organization by telephone or electronically, provides information about organization products or services, discusses customer accounts, and obtains and addresses customer complaints.
- Uses organization and product knowledge to address more difficult inquiries and provide follow up.
- Develops documentation used to solve difficult customer issues/requests/complaints. Directs queries to appropriate department or personnel, as needed.
- Researches published materials and secondary sources of information to find additional sources of information that can be recommended to customers to answer their questions to ensure customers’ satisfactions are met.
- Collects and consolidates information regarding customer interactions and transactions, analyzes customer interaction and customer service trends to facilitate future needs in trainings and improvements in customer services.
- Confers with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or other personnel to expedite or trace shipments.
- May promote various products/services to ensure business targets are met.
- May provide after-sales support for various client contracts.
- Performs duties related to overall customer service.
- Provides support to sales team with regard to customer concerns.
- Coordinates with sales reps to identify inside sales opportunities.
- Serves as customer interface on product status and delivery.
- May manage or work in call center for customer support.
- Maintains knowledge of UTC organization and products to provide the appropriate information and support to customers.
- Consistently documents customer service needs to identify patterns and maintain quality.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 2 years of related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools; specifically Microsoft Excel
- SAP experience
- Strong verbal, written, and analytical skills
- Telephone etiquette skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Multitasking and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain long lasting relationship
- Ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on thislinkto read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.