Senior CX Training Professional
Senior CX Training Professional for Honeywell International Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)
- Provide product training delivery for the Americas HPS Training Services team.
- Assist in delivering technical training programs and ensuring all course materials, software and hardware training systems remain current with Honeywell product upgrades and meet new product guidelines.
- Install MS Server 2016, HWL software and build training images.
- Setup classroom networked computers for delivery of training courses and technical labs.
- Present and teach technical training courses associated with multiple Honeywell product lines.
- Provide course recommendations to customers who request specialized/tailored training and assist in the production and delivery of training proposals.
- Assist sales and marketing teams with presentations and support to customers.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Employee Referral Fee: $1500.00
If offered employment must have legal right to work in U.S. EOE
Contact: HR Services, Honeywell International, Inc., 115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Please reference: RK/cas: req248461
Bachelor’s degreeor foreign equivalent in Chemical Engineering, Electronic Engineering,Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field and five (5) yearsof experience in the job offered or acceptable alternate occupation. Full term of experience must include: Workingexperience of Honeywell total plant solution (TPS) systems, including both softwareand hardware components; Training Senior Customer personnel in the operations,maintenance, and engineering of advanced concepts related to the TPS andExperion PKS systems. Two (2) years ofrequired experience must include: Experience delivering customer training; troubleshootingand engineering related to TPS systems. Approximately 20% domestic/ international travel required.
- JOB ID: req248461
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 21111 N. 19th Ave (Deer Valley),Phoenix,Arizona,85027,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.