Are you ready to apply your security solutions architecture experience within a Fortune 200 company, a company with a rich tradition of success, built on a foundation of iconic brands and poised to move passionately into the future of the dynamic consumer packaged goods industry? If so, Altria may be the place for you and are interested in speaking with you!
Altria is seeking a Senior Cyber Security Architect with at least 10 years of security solutions architecture experience within an enterprise environment and demonstrable ability to design and support the development of security solutions to meet business needs and align with architectural standards.
This role will lead a team of security architects providing oversight & governance of security domains; understanding industry trend analysis, attack frameworks & threat intelligence, and threat modeling to develop target architecture, and contributing to an ever evolving 3-year security technology roadmap. The Security Architecture team conducts ongoing product rationalization & selection to ensure integration & optimization of security solutions; and maximize critical metrics to resolve effectiveness of security solutions to predict, prevent, detect and remediate threats.
This role will also collaborate with Enterprise Architecture to understand enterprise architecture/platform, identifying integration and cybersecurity issues, opportunities for improvements, preparing business cases and cost estimates. It will also partner with other Technology Architects to ensure technology solutions are in alignment with cybersecurity infrastructure and data architecture principles and standards; direction on solutions & data architecture; and functional and detailed design for implementation.
In this role, you will lead a team of security architects to:
- Develop and execute critical initiatives to advance Altria’s enterprise security program to protect information assets and technical infrastructure
- Evaluate emerging threats and industry trends identifying focus areas for IT security investment
- Design and implement cybersecurity solutions aligned with industry standard methodologies to meet business objectives and maintain compliance with legal and regulatory standards
- Focus on rationalization & integration of security tools and capabilities (on-prem, cloud, ICS/OT)
- Use security intelligence & attack frameworks to perform threat and risk modeling to develop use cases for threat detection & correlation (prioritization of roadmap based on threats)
- Focus on defining security strategy for SOAR architecture integration
- Define Insider Threat architecture & user behavior analytics use cases; define security data requirements to quickly identify anomalous activities & respond in an automated way
- Build architecture that automates and implements policies to drive operational efficiencies for Security Operations
- Partner with internal business clients and assess requirements to design scalable, reliable, and efficient security solutions
We want you to have:
- Minimum of 15 years IT experience with a minimum of 10 years in an information security role
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional) certification desired
- 3+ years' hands-on experience with securing Cloud technologies (Microsoft, AWS, GCP) in an enterprise production environment
- Candidate must have experience with implementing, migrating, managing, and operating systems/applications in an enterprise cloud computing environment
- Experience writing technical documentation including cloud security architecture technical documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
- Experience with using attack frameworks (MITRE) to perform threat and risk modeling
- Experience with defining security strategy for SOAR architecture integration
- Experienced knowledge in securing serverless, containerized and microservice cloud architecture
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience with infrastructure and application deployment automation tools
- Cloud certifications: Azure Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional, etc.
- Experience securing large scale data storage solutions, Azure Data Lake, etc.
In addition to the opportunity to work in an environment that will enable you to grow professionally, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance, participation in our incentive compensation and deferred profit-sharing programs.
At Altria, we anticipate and embrace change! We empower others and trust them to deliver. Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer.
Altria Group is a FORTUNE 200 company that leads the premier tobacco companies in the United States. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Altria Group holds diversified positions across tobacco, alcohol, and cannabis. Our tobacco companies include some of the most enduring names in American business: Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton, and Nat Sherman. We have 35 percent ownership of JUUL Labs, Inc., the nation’s leading e-vapor company. And we have an 80% interest in Helix Innovations, which manufactures and markets on!, an oral tobacco-derived nicotine pouch product. We complement our total tobacco business with our ownership of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and our significant equity investment in Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's largest brewer. Altria’s significant stake in Cronos Group, a leading global cannabinoid company, represents an exciting new global growth opportunity.
At Altria, we recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. It’s only through diverse perspectives and insights that we will be able to take on the important challenges we will face to dramatically transform our business – and our industry. The work opportunities and experiences, combined with training, development, and advancement programs, allow our employees to achieve their full potential and deliver superior business results. We have the opportunity to make more progress on harm reduction in the next 10 years than we have in the past 50 years. Join us as we work together to shape a better future for adult tobacco consumers, our employees, and our shareholders. Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer.