VariQ has an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Senior CyberArk to support our client in Washington, DC.
- Salary: dependent upon experience, competitive salary
- Security Clearance: Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Available: within 2 weeks
As a Privilege Access Management (PAM) Engineer they will apply Cybersecurity experience in leading an Identity and Access Management (IAM) to analyze, design, and support a continuous monitoring solution to verify and validate appropriate user privileges, assigned credentials, trustworthiness, appropriate user security behavior training, and appropriately granted resource access rights to users. Engage multiple stakeholders and leverage related security products or technologies to recommend solution architectures and designs needed to monitor and report on IAM related data across multiple government agencies. Integrate disparate IAM data from multiple sources into a singular database for correlation and presentation. Maintain responsibility for articulating and authoring multiple findings, recommendations, and other artifacts, including interfacing with key stakeholders to implement tailored IAM solutions. You will work with architects, SMEs and other engineers, and provide work leadership to junior employees, as needed.
- 8+ years of experience with IT, including one of the following areas: supporting access management solutions, including user privileges management, user credential management, and user security related behavior monitoring
- 4+ years of experience in supporting IAM, security operations and threat response, or security architecture
- 2+ years of experience with requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing, or change management
- 4+ years of experience with COTS IAM tools, including CyberArk, Broadcom Layer 7/ CA PAM, Centrify or BeyondTrust
- 3+ years of experience collaborating with clients to deliver results
- Knowledge of the following areas: Active Directory or LDAP management, configuration or design; PKI, X509, SSO across multiple domains; 2FA via PIV or CAC; scripting and coding
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Maintain at least one current professional certification: Any SANS GIAC Security certifications (Administration, Software, Forensics, or GSE Expert), ISC2 CISSP, or any security systems vendor administration-level certifications.
- BS degree
- 3+ years of experience with implementing IAM tools in an enterprise environment
- Experience with SailPoint
- Experience with supporting IAM in a Cloud environment, including Azure or AWS
- Experience with SQL database administration or management
- Experience with an SIEM tool, preferably Splunk or the ELK stack
- Experience with authoring Cybersecurity guidance, including policies, strategies, and whitepapers
- Experience with implementing PKI and PIV standards
- Knowledge of HTTP, XML, REST, JSON a plus
- MS degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, or Computer Science
- This job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities are subject to change at any time. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
VariQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class. We consider diversity and inclusiveness to be core to our culture, and central to our commitment to fostering an empowering and supportive workplace.