Senior Data Analyst:
Pay: $ TBD USD / Per Year
Tegra Analytics is seeking a reliable person to join our successful company, which provides analytical consulting services to the life science industry. Tegra Analytics has been in business for over sixteen years – we are very excited about our future.
The Senior Data Analyst will provide critical support of the company’s business processes and strategies. We will train you in the skills needed for both the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
- Integrate and analyze disparate data sources to arrive at meaningful analysis
- Translate data into actionable insight for clients to support decision making
- Assist with targeting, alignment, and incentive compensation processes, including associated reporting
- Ensure consistent, accurate, and timely delivery of all work
- Effectively communicate with clients (both written and oral communication)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in data management and integration
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with clients
- Experience in healthcare industry is a plus
- Experience with a variety of database packages is a plus
- Software: Extensive knowledge of Excel required; Experience with other coding languages, database packages, or data visualization software a plus (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL, Access, FoxPro, GIS mapping, Tableau, etc.).
- Data: Experience working with large data sets is required. Experience in common statistical analyses a plus.
- Analytical Ability: Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills are essential.
- Communications: Able to clearly articulate complex concepts and analyses and present recommendations in group forums and written documents.
- Teamwork: Strong ability to work within dynamic, multi-disciplined teams.
- Project Management: Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously, adhering to expected timelines and budgets.
Candidate must work efficiently, show dedication, and be respectful to Tegra, our clients, and fellow employees.
We offer full medical insurance, time off for holidays and an additional 15 days of personal time (to be used for vacation or illness). After twelve months of employment at Tegra, you will be enrolled in an employer-sponsored retirement package where Tegra will pay an additional 12% (above salary) of your pay to a retirement plan that we set up for you. You will receive 100% of the money contributed to the retirement plan by Tegra from the day you are enrolled. Tegra does participate in the E-Verify program.
Our office is located in Columbia, SC, on Devine Street. Please send resumes to jobs@TegraAnalytics.com.