ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security andautomation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes andbusinesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security moreaccessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT iscommitted to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed andquality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT isheadquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughoutNorth America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or followus on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Collaborate closely with business leaders to
- Extract join and reconcile relevant data from various data repositories
- Conduct deep-dive analysis to identify patterns, root causes and trends
- Design and build functional score cards for the Customer Experience and Service Delivery teams.
- Develop ideas and propose solutions for problem issues
- Measure the success of strategic initiatives
- Assess industry standards and establish benchmarks for reporting/comparison.
- Design and build operational and analytical dashboards for senior management.
- Bachelors degree in an analytical field, such as: Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Computer Science, or Economics or equivalent job experience
- Three or more years of progressive work experience in Business/Data Analytics
- Experience with KPIs, score cards, and dashboards.
- Proficiency in Excel, pivot tables and creating visual representations of data.
- Knowledge of Access and SQL preferred, SAS experience a plus
- Experience with Operational Analytics
- Familiarity with financial modeling skills – NPV, ROI, etc.
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting is a plus.
- Statistics experience a plus
- Intellectual curiosity
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Able to navigate around a complex, matrix organization,
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to logically analyze complex processes and systems.
- Enthusiasm for data driven decision-making
- Strong listening, written and oral communication skill
Equal Employment Opportunity:
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best tofoster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal isto serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when wehave the best talent working in an environment where employees feel includedand recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.