Senior Data Analyst, Operations DP & Coding
Operations, DP & Coding
VP, Operations DP & Coding
Purpose of Job
The Sr. Data Analyst of Data Processing is responsible for delivering exceptional quality and timely materials to Ipsos Researchers, enabling this group of people to meet their project objectives and to build and sustain lasting client relationships.
Essential Job Functions
- Read, write and debug Dimensions, Python and SQL code.
- Prepare Dimensions, Python and SQL code for high profile clients as needed to ensure highest quality and timely deliverables.
- Prepare ad hoc queries as needed.
- Program and document fully to ensure robust, repeatable, reusable programs and techniques.
- Comply with programming standards, company directives and legal requirements.
- Collaborate with researchers and team members to identify client objectives and specifications.
- Provide technical and analytical support for internal and external stakeholders.
- Train others on applicable technology, programs and procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 5 7 years programming experience.
- Proficient with data processing platforms such as Quantum, Dimensions, UNIX.
- Programming experience in SQL or Python/Pandas.
- Knowledgeable of market research data processing processes & procedures
- Proven ability to be quick and accurate when assessing situations and in determining next crucial steps and to take appropriate action.
- Active listener with demonstrated negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate diplomacy and tact when handling difficult situations.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-starter; ready to champion initiatives beyond the scope of the job.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and superior organizational ability.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.