XML Schema Developer and Modeler
**No Third Parties**
**A U.S. Citizenship or a Green card is required by the government contract. No exceptions can be made. **
Strategic Technology Partners LLC (STP) has an opportunity for an XML Schema Developer and Modeler in support of a large federal agency initiative.
- Expertise in data management and data engineering including analysis, modeling, design, development, implementation of data management tools and techniques
- Experience with SQL (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2) and NoSQL - including schema design, stored procedure development and queries
- Data modeling knowledge/experience (IBM Infosphere data architect knowledge desired)
- Knowledge of W3C data standards - data standardization, knowledge of enterprise data standards and guidelines preferred
- XML Schema – design, development and implementation knowledge
- XMLSpy knowledge desired or other XML development tools
- Web service knowledge/experience REST/SOAP, XML, JSON
- igniteXML knowledge is a plus
- DBMS experience (data warehousing, data storage, database management, ETL)
- Relational database schema design and creation
- Working knowledge of all the phases of software development life cycle including requirement analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Experience supporting an enterprise level application
- Data centric methodologies
- Ability to work on XML schemas for various tax returns, forms, schedules and information returns
Security Requirement: Background check and or higher-level security may be required for certain agencies or opportunities.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: It is our policy to abide by all applicable federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of a person's race, religion, color, national origin, genetic information, disability, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, marital status, hairstyle based on race, or any other protected status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, marital status, hairstyle based on race, or any other protected status
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources department using the contact form on our home page.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws