Software Resources, Inc. has an immediate job opportunity available for a Senior Data Architect in Tallahassee, FL.
- Proven experience in data architecture, integration, design and delivery
- Proven experience in designing data architectures for scalability and performance
- Proven experience with logical and physical data modeling and related tools (e.g., Erwin)
- Proven experience in the development of plans and management of data migration on large-scale implementation projects
- 5+ years of ETL and data mapping experience
- 5+ years experience in middleware technologies
- 5+ years experience in creating dictionaries
- 5+ years experience of meeting facilitation skills
- Proven knowledge and experience in data caching patterns and data access methodologies
- Advanced-level experience with SQL
- Experience with data integration methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of SQL Server technologies
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle technologies (9i, 10g, 11g, RAC)
- Demonstrable experience with data replication across database instances including standby and high availability databases
- Demonstrable experience designing/architecting databases
- Demonstrable experience working with Master Data Management tools
- Demonstrable experience working with development teams
- Demonstrable experience working with web services
- Strong communication and collaborative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the basis EA concepts and EA theory
- Experience working for a governmental agency
- Take charge, can-do attitude
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs athttp://www.softwareresources.com/it-careers/it-job-search/
Software Resources specializes in IT talent recruitment services and workforce staffing solutions. Founded in 1992 as an IT staffing services firm, we are a privately held women-owned business enterprise (WBE), celebrating our 25th year in business. We are headquartered in Lake Mary, Florida, just outside of Orlando. With branches and sales professionals throughout the U.S., Software Resources is the staffing agency of choice for clients and consultants.
We specialize in IT. It's what we do and what we know, every day. We provide contract, contract to hire and direct hire placement IT staffing solutions for Energy, Entertainment/Gaming/New Media, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Professional Services, and Security.