Our technology focused client in Cincinnati, OH is searching for a Senior Data Business Analyst to help execute critical data driven projects focused on data science and strategy. Ideal candidates will have significant Data Domain knowledge and experience working with development teams on data solutions to ensure a successful release that delivers to expectations.
As a Senior Data Business Analyst, you will solicit requirements from the business, ingest data via SQL in a high quality fashion, and ensure the data makes sense and meshes with the business needs. In this role, you will serve as a Data subject matter expert by fulfilling functional Business Analyst and technical SQL development responsibilities.
Rate: $55.00 to $75.00 per hour + Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
Duration: 12+ month contract to hire
Requirements for Senior Data Business Analyst:
- 7+ years of Data Domain experience in a Business Analyst role required
- Must have SQL, PL/SQL, and/or NoSQL coding and scripting skills and experience
- Experience partnering and presenting to stakeholders preferred
- Prior experience defining and prioritizing the team and product backlog to facilitate the execution of program priorities preferred
- Knowledgeable of Agile best practices and Scrum methodologies is a plus
For immediate consideration, please send your updated resume to EBourelle@eliassen.com.
Keywords: senior data business analyst, data domain, data wrangler, data evangelist, data architect, SQL, PL/SQL, NoSQL, business analyst, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Word, requirement, gather, backlog, product, integrity, solution, roadmap, integration, user acceptance testing, code, script, Agile, Scrum