Senior Data Modeler / Analyst (Banking / SQL), Contract or CTP, Richmond, VA $46.00-$55.00 Hr
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Senior Data Modeler / Analyst (Banking / SQL) Skills & Requirements:
* 5+ years Data Modeling / Data Solution Development (Must be hands on)
* 5+ years Data Analysis, Data Architecture and/or Data Warehousing
* Must be able to create a logical and physical data models (looking for deep experience in logical, physical and semantic data modeling)
* Experience with Enterprise Data Warehouse initiatives including Data Model development, Semantic/Data Access Layer Development, Reporting and Dashboard Creation; developing solutions for shared data usage
* 2+ years Banking and/or Financial Services
* Data Modeling tool experience (such as Erwin)
* SQL Query development skills for analyzing and profiling data
* Proactive Leadership style; self-starter and strong attention to detail
* Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Computer Science, MIS or Analytics)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
$46.00 - $55.00 /hour