Veritude is seeking a Principal Data Modeler/Analyst for Fidelity Investments. This position is based in Merrimack, NH.
Responsible for leading data modeling and analysis across different projects with diverse scope, complex business and technical requirements in a highly integrated data environment. If you are an experienced data modeler / data analyst with a passion for delivering innovative products and services that make lives better, a career in Asset Management Data Services may be right for you!
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Experience leading data requirements and analysis sessions across different projects and key initiatives
- Proven track record of working autonomously to deliver high quality data models in an agile environment
- Highly skilled in conceptual, logical and physical data modeling as well as data profiling
- Bachelor’s Degree
The Purpose of Your Role
The Principal Data Modeler/Analyst is a key role in leading the development of high quality data model deliverables. You are part of a team that helps to deliver data as a key asset for the Asset Management division. You must be comfortable working in a fast paced and highly ambiguous agile environment where there is a focus on timely delivery of data models
The Skills You Bring
- You are a seasoned data modeler with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) who is comfortable working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- You have domain knowledge in Financial Services: Asset Management and Equity High Income domain knowledge is a strong plus
- You have expert knowledge in Agile development, data warehousing and data design for analytics
The Value You Deliver
- Create conceptual, logical & physical data models for new and existing systems
- Identify opportunities to leverage enterprise data model for new projects to minimize work and data redundancy
- Lead in definition of data architecture of systems that support business processes
- Collaborate with DBAs, architects, subject area owners to create scalable data models
- Provide guidance and expertise to development community in effective implementation of data models and building better data access services
- Promote and follow enterprise data modeling standards and best practices of Asset Management data organization
- Research to identify effective data designs, new tools and methodologies for data analysis
- Act as reviewer and facilitator in data model reviews
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
As a key member of the team you will help establish an integrated central shared data platform and data services that enable our partners to create competitive advantage globally while helping our business partners use data to create insights.