Skills, Knowledge and Experiences
- Our client partners have an exciting Sr. Data Quality Engineer employment opportunity in their Central Data Organization.
- The department is working to build a world class data driven organization that includes Data Governance enabling advanced analytics and Data Science across Client.
- They are looking for a highly skilled professional who can using techniques and tools to measure, control, monitor and improve the quality of data needed for key business processes.
- Client is about better sound, but better sound is just the beginning.
- They are about inventing new technologies that truly benefit people and creating a culture where innovation and teamwork are highly valued.
- Working at Client, you're encouraged to question conventional thinking in the relentless quest to create products and experiences that change people's lives.
- Their culture is as distinctive as their products. Join a company that operates globally, with a culture that embraces new ideas.
- If you have a passion for creating a data driven culture by delivering value, please consider a career at Client!
- Develop Data Quality Dashboards and Data Quality Improvement life cycle, establishing data quality SLA
- Perform root cause analysis of data discrepancies across disparate architectural layers of distributed IT solutions and developing action plans to resolve issues
- Conduct Enterprise Data Quality software purchasing. requirements gathering, POC driving, vendor evaluation, best option selection and new tool on-boarding
- Data profiling of files and databases, reverse engineering of business rules based on the ingestion and data processing code
- Track and measure wins including ROI measuring of quarterly Data Quality results and value delivered.
- Identify and define cross applications logic to ensure that data anomalies are detected and contained within thresholds
- Support Data Science and Advanced Analytics project/programs by enforcing best practices and providing solution to data quality issues
- Research all available data quality technologies and solutions, determine suitability and provide guidance on the best solution for the project at hand
- Own the support for the day-day execution of the Data Quality applications as well as anticipate new issues and functionalities. Work to understand Data Quality agenda across Client.
- Provide consistent communications to the stakeholders' community on Data Quality state to ensure transparency on new features, existing challenges, and use case successes.
Skills, Knowledge and Experiences
- Ability to understand complex data models and relationships, data lineage and transformations through multiple systems
- Proven experience in metadata management, data modeling, MDM, Data integration, ETL, Data warehouses, and Big data repositories
- Experience with data discovery, profiling, cleansing and standardization, Data quality rules management, developing reusable data quality validation, data quality monitoring and reporting
- Proven ability to mine and validate data across structured and unstructured data sets
- Hands-on data analysis of databases and files using SQL and programming languages such as R, Scala, Python etc
- Big data technologies expertise (preferable with Cloudera)
- Experience with business intelligence/reporting/analytics platforms such as MS Power Bi and Tableau etc.
- Experience with Enterprise Data Quality tools such as Informatica, Trillium, Talend, IDQ, Infosphere or others
- A mastery of how data quality is measured, including understanding of completeness, uniqueness, validity, accuracy, integrity, timeliness, etc.
- Experience with SAP is a plus (e.g. ECC, CRM, FI, BW, HANA, BEx)
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, excellent communicator, strong analytical orientation
- Proven experience of cross functional activity in complex organizations with strong emphasis on influencing and collaboration.
- The ideal candidate will understand how people, process and technology can come together to enable business processes.
- Passion for Data, Data Quality and process.
- Position is in Boston Landing office (Brighton Area)
- Position can be contract, temp-to-hire or full time depending upon experience