At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more substantial. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the alluringly designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day — and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
Adobe is looking for Senior Data Scientist to build the next generation of Intelligent Services. As part of the Experience Cloud Research and Adobe Sensei organization, you would be responsible for design, implementation, deployment and monitoring of production quality code that forms the core of our Sensei applications. The role is responsible for working with visual content to extract relevant information. The selected candidate will work on building and deploying AI/ML models in the areas of content classification, recommendation, visual similarity, content tagging, etc. The solution is appropriately wrapped and exposed to the clients using REST APIs and other UI elements.
What you'll do
- Design and implement cutting edge algorithms that will build our Adobe Sensei applications.
- Design and implement AI and Machine Learning models.
- Expose the backend system via UI elements and REST APIs.
- Write production code at scale.
- Test and productize new algorithms in live environment.
- Collaborate with a team of Data Scientists, Engineers and Product Managers.
- Create documentation about the APIs and services to be used by the client teams.
What you need to succeed
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development AND Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- Masters in Computer Science
- Coding expertise in one or more of Python, Scala, Java or equivalent
- Expertise in Neural Networks and Deep Learning, preferably for Computer Vision
- Coding expertise in one or more of Keras, Tensorflow or equivalent
- Expert in basic Computer Science Data Structures and algorithms
- Understanding of probability, statistics and Machine Learning techniques
- Excellent problem solving ability and communication skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Experience in building REST APIs
- Experience in CI/CD, Devops pipelines
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.