We are seeking an energetic Senior Database Developer to become an integral part of our team! Financial or mortgage experience a PLUS.
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP and NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE. EMPLOYEE MUST WORK OUT OF PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL OFFICE.
You will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases. As part of our IT team, you will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency. Communication and organization skills are key for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Maintain existing databases, ensuring efficiency
- Modify databases according to requirements and perform tests
- Ability to work with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- Proven work experience as a Database developer
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Hands on experience with T-SQL, Triggers, Indexes, Procedures, Functions
Proficiency in SSRS & SSIS
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications a plus
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
10%+ yearly Bonus