Tuknik Government Services is seeking a Senior Delivery Manager to work with our Federal client in the Ft. Collins CO area. This is a direct full-time position supporting TGS and our government client. We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health dental and vision insurance 401K with company matching flexible spending accounts 11 paid holidays 3 weeks paid time off and more.
- Assist the team and our clients in developing and implementing business strategies
- Design effective business and operating models ITIL capabilities
- Improve customer experience by delivering a cohesive and effective set of solutions through a clear strategy and data-driven delivery model
- Proactively learn new concepts and technologies in the event analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Be comfortable interacting with senior management which involves influencing on significant matters along with a consistent team-focused message on direction.
- Ability to drive and lead conversations in regards to overall objectives with both current and future goals and technologies.
- Forward thinking individual that has a balance of practical hands-on technical experience but is also capable of accurately and convincingly championing organization changing deliverables.
Essential Functions Responsibilities & Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Assist with identifying building and executing strategic and tactical capabilities focused on running technology as a business model circled around planning development capability design continuous improvements communication plans governance structures and investment prioritization for a large enterprise operation
- Must be able to work across multiple operational and technical disciplines enabling organizational growth innovation and effectiveness
- Assist with defining and creating future visions and identified areas of opportunity thus delivering value across people processes technology and information
- Evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-un
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Engineering Business or related field
- 5-10 years of experience in strategic and technical management with at least 5 years’ experience in delivery management and/or business intelligence solutions
- Experience writing technical documents (both collaboratively and independently); comfortable crafting documentation without templates
- Experience in business strategy development/execution; experience providing strategic technology advisory services to clients
- Excellent consulting/relationship management skills; ability to negotiate/mediate complex and/or politically charged issues
- Experience providing strategy technology advisory services to clients;
- Familiarity with/knowledge of:
- Business cases and ROI calculations
- Business operations design & analysis
- IT strategy development ideation workshops governance and effectiveness
- Strategy roadmap & execution plans
- Business process outsourcing sourcing and vendor strategy
- Enterprise/Business Architecture
- Strong communication and leadership skills; able to communicate effectively with diverse audiences; comfortable working with C-level executives
- Proven history of progressive responsibilities
- Able to analyze complex issues and distill concepts to clients
- Comfortable acting as a liaison between business and technical teams in order to drive solutions
- Able to comprehend new concepts ask pertinent questions execute and document same with minimal day-to-day direction
- Able to stay on task and on schedule while adhering to non-flexible deadlines
- Exceptional presentation skills with the ability to convey technology and business value propositions
Previous Federal consulting experience preferred but not required.
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate handle or feel objects tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read perform simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move items that weigh up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required for the job include close vision distance vision color vision depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race color religi
CLICK HERE TO APPLY