Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
Ekata is looking for an experienced, focused, and detail-oriented Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager to own creation of demand campaigns through brand awareness and lead generation in our target industries across North America, EMEA, and APAC. This role will be responsible for developing, executing, managing, analyzing, reporting, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns for lead generation within our targeted industries. Our ideal candidate has experience in global demand generation strategy and is versed in all types of campaign marketing, including webinars, whitepapers and eBooks, software review sites, nurture campaigns, retargeting campaigns, content syndication, eblasts, paid social campaigns, and more.
Success in this position will be measured through three primary KPIs:
- Number of new leads generated monthly,
- conversion rate of leads generated into opportunities, and
- ROI of campaigns (based on multi-touch attribution).
Secondary KPIs are as follows:
- Strategic planning of new campaigns to fill gaps in the lead funnel (awareness, interest, consideration, conversion) where they exist across each target industry in each region,
- increased traffic on our website and landing pages, and
- revenue generated by sales channels (NA SMB, NA Enterprise, EMEA, APAC) from inbound leads.
This role will work closely with the rest of the marketing team, sales teams, revenue operations team, product marketing as well as our PPC, web development, and design agencies. We’re looking for someone to join our team who is metrics driven, smart, adaptable, and motivated by demand generation for a growth company.
In the Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager role, you will:
- Research key industries to determine campaign and/or content ideas that are relevant to our target audience and effectively funnel leads from brand awareness to product interest, fulfilling our growth lead quota month over month.
- Partnering with sales teams to create personalize-able sequences to create ever-increasing MQL to SQL conversion rates.
- Make data-driven decisions: Set up, manage and report on your marketing campaigns’ digital performance metrics and analytics including traffic, conversions, spend, and recommendations for future approaches.
- You will own analysis and reporting of your campaigns, communication and collaboration with other marketing managers on which processes and procedures need to be optimized (and how to optimize them) in other global markets, and how to elevate our strategies and campaigns for optimal ROI and growth.
- You will utilize WordPress, Marketo, Heap Analytics, our A/B testing software, and other tools to create and optimize MAL-to-MQL conversion rates. You must be able to dive into reports and optimize campaigns seamlessly.
Our ideal Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager will have:
- Process-oriented thinker with strong problem-solving skills who is naturally curious to test, measure, learn, and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
- Demonstrated time and project management abilities are critical skills for this role, especially an ability to manage complex projects with a lot of moving parts.
- 7+ years’ experience in B2B marketing or subscription-based marketing with a portfolio of successful international lead generation programs and conversion marketing.
- Experience meeting and exceeding ever-expanding monthly targeted lead generation goals through campaign creation and management.
- Experience nurturing leads from brand awareness to product interest.
- Experience supporting sales in lead outreach to enable higher lead-to-opp conversion rates.
- Experience researching industry trends as a basis for new campaigns, search terms, or content.
- Experience writing, editing, QAing content and UX/functionality.
- Experience expanding lead generation efforts into international markets.
- Experience creating personalized digital experiences/campaigns to attract enterprise-level leads and expansions.
- Self-directed and creative thinker; ready to proactively bring new ideas to the table, solve problems and take risks, to find new and innovative ways to improve results.
- Experience managing multiple projects and balancing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A disdain for complacency; able to think and act outside the confines of the job description, desire to contribute value in other areas as part of a small team, and drive to always be evaluating new ideas and approaches for improving results.
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Hungary and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.