Full accountability and ownership of multiple interior design projects down to each detail, including:
- Lead interior design assignments that include conceptual design, schematic design, design development & construction documents.
- Maintain & monitor project profitability and schedule adherence.
- Managing client communication
- Collaborating with outside architects, contractors & subcontractors, client representatives, vendors and other 3rd
- Preparing client presentations & proposals.
- Coordinating & attending client meetings.
- Creating floor plans & elevations preferably using AutoCAD.
- Researching, sourcing, and pricing items such as furniture, fabrics, accessories, finishes, lighting, etc.
- Materials selections
- Preparing budgets
- Ensuring accuracy, timely delivery, and quality of all purchasing activities
- Coordinate and manage deliveries, storage, and installations
- Client account management including hourly billing and account balances
- Quality Assurance and Customer Service
Other responsibilities include:
Manage, assign tasks, review, and motivate junior team members
Continuous refinement and improvement of design processes
Deep understanding of new home construction and remodeling
Strong detail orientation
Excellent people management skills
Strong organizational skills
Experience with design consulting and client interaction
Knowledge of quality high-end and custom furniture
Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
Excellent problem solving skills
Enthusiastic and Positive approach
Studio Designer experience preferred
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Founded in 2007, Ohara Davies-Gaetano Interiors is a nationally recognized and published luxury design firm with offices in Corona del Mar, CA and Los Angeles. Recently awarded the Andrew Martin Interior Designer of the Year Award in October 2018, Ohara Davies-Gaetano Interior’s work has been published in national publications including Veranda, House Beautiful, Traditional Home, LUXE, Modern Luxury and AD On-line. Ohara Davies-Gaetano Interiors seeks to design timeless livable luxury. Current and past project locations include Laguna Beach, Pebble Beach, Dana Point, Pacific Palisades, Brentwood Park, Montecito, Rancho Santa Fe, and Palm Beach in Florida.
If interested, please email resume and portfolio (work samples) to email@example.com. We appreciate your interest - thank you!
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE DESIGN STUDIO OR STORE DIRECTLY. All inquiries should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depends on experience and qualifications