Direct Hire Systems Engineer Role in St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT staffing firm, has an opportunity for a Systems Engineer Role in St. Petersburg, FL(33716) to provide expert- level troubleshooting on Work station, user group policy and application at an enterprise level environment. The Desktop Engineer ideal candidate will have Microsoft Active Directory architecture, Application Packaging, Intel-based hardware configurations and components for desktops and servers, and Security best practices for Windows-based systems including PKI principles and components. This is a Direct Hire role with a salary range of 100-110k.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send me your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Sr. Professional Recruiter/Infra Delivery Lead. Also take a look at additional Join Our Talent Network to get access to all Apex openings https://itcareers.apexsystems.com/join
Required Knowledge or expertise:
- Windows Server and Workstation Operating Systems.
- Intel-based hardware configurations and components for desktops and servers.
- Security best practices for Windows-based systems including PKI principles and components.
- Microsoft Active Directory architecture.
- Group Policy Administration and Engineering
- Device Operating System and Application Troubleshooting (Expert Level)
- MDM and MAM Administration and Engineering
- Operating System Lifecycle Management
- Application Packaging
- Preferred Knowledge or Expertise:
- Storage Area Network technologies.
- Messaging concepts and components including SMTP mail, web-based mail and Instant Messaging.
- Backup and restore technologies.
- System monitoring and event analysis.
- Virtualization concepts and technologies.
- Other assigned area knowledge and systems.
- Application Virtualization
- Workflow Orchestration
- IP network design practices and principles.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178