Apex Systems combines with its parent company On Assignment, to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Senior Developer/ Architect – Java, Azure Cloud for a client in Jersey City,NJ. If you are interested in discussing the position further, please send a MS Word version of your resume to Matt Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Senior Developer/ Architect – Java, Azure Cloud
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Rate: up to $88/hr; negotiable based upon experience
Duration: Contract to hire
Scope of the Project:
The position is for deployment & maintenance of the Risk application in Azure Cloud environment. Will work closely with a vendor in implementing the solution.
Preferred Skills, Education, Experience:
• Strong understanding of cloud technology with emphasis on Azure.
• Work with a team of engineers to develop and maintain private cloud infrastructure running in Azure.
• Experience in the design of distributed, high availability cloud computing infrastructures, Azure design, build and operational experience.
• 10 years working experience in designing and implementing complex infrastructure architectures including network, storage, and server design.
• 2 years experience with scripting - Python
• Experience in Java platform and Hadoop technologies are highly preferable.
• Strong knowledge of Linux and Oracle database is desired.
• Recent financial industry experience is desired.
• Azure Certifications are highly desirable.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178