ALTA IT Services has a 12 month+ contract opening for a Senior ServiceNow Developer with API integration (New York or Orlando versions) experience, to support a respected health insurance company. Work will be conducted remotely until Stay at Home orders have been lifted. Once onsite the position will be based in Reston, VA. Partial remote options available.
Candidates must be eligible for work in the United States without sponsorship. Candidates selected for hire must pass a pre-employment background investigation.
- Responsible for the detail technical design, development and implementation of health insurance systems on ServiceNow platform.
- Works with business analysts, product owners and team members to utilize corporate processes and requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality web-based technical solutions through ServiceNow.
- 5-8 years of experience
- API Integration on ServiceNow platform
- Must work as Admin or Dev in New York or Orlando version of ServiceNow
- Must have ability to work independently.
- Must have extensive experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Must have strong experience in continuous integration within DevOps environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English).
- Must have experience with Java and J2EE in developing Enterprise Level Web Applications and Restful Web Services based on Spring MVC framework
- A plus if ServiceNow Certified
- Good to have Experience in working with GIT/BitBucket.
HOURLY RATE RANGE: $65/HR TO $75HR, Commensurate with experience. Benefits available. C2C OK
For consideration please contact Melissa McNally via email@example.com
ALTA IT Services, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.
Benefits Available. C2C OK