This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Developer:
- Design, develop, test, and debug new and existing software systems/applications
- Utilize Java and Java based technologies: J2EE, JSP, JSF
- Act as a technical expert on development projects
- Participate in all aspects of the development life cycle
- Analyze code, find errors, and revise as needed
- Participate in software design meetings
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
- Work under minimal supervision and utilize independent judgement
Requirements of the Senior Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science required
- At least 7 years of experience with Java 8, Spring/Struts framework, and Kafka and MQ messaging
- At least 7 years of experience with OO analysis and design, unit testing, and continuous integration
- At least 5 years of experience building J2EE based applications
- At least 3 years of experience with SVN/BitBucket and Jira in an Agile environment
- Experience in Java programming, design patterns, and relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience building RESTful web services using Jersey/Spring frameworks
- Basic understanding and experience with Unix/Linux, Windows, and Shell scripting
Keywords: Senior Developer, Java 8, J2EE, JSP, JSF, Spring, Object Oriented Design, Unit Testing, Continuous Integration, Kafka, MQ, SVN, BitBucket, Jira, Agile, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, RESTful Web Services
Job ID: 312625
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!