DealCloud, which was acquired by Intapp to function as its financial services sector, was formed in 2010 by a team of former deal professionals with deep knowledge of the private capital markets. As we grew the company, we never lost sight of the importance of having a team rooted in the industry.
As DealCloud continues to rapidly grow, we depend more on having the technical expertise to get us to the next phase. DealCloud has over 700 clients in cloud-based datacenters all around the globe and we are still rapidly growing.
About the Team:
We are responsible for building, automating, monitoring, documenting and upgrading all infrastructure related to the cloud-based platforms which run our web application. The cloud team will create environments, maintain and monitor environments, react to challenges in the environments, work cooperatively with security and development teams and provide expertise that promotes constant improvements to the environments. Our constantly growing infrastructure requires automation as well which needs to continue to be developed.
The cloud engineer will possess a variety of technical skills and inter-personal skills. We will work with the Azure IaaS, creating many web servers, SQL Servers, load balancers, web application firewalls, Key Vaults, monitoring solutions, security solutions, storage solutions and much more. We expect expertise to be brought with you but will also provide training and opportunities for growth.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work cooperatively with development and security professionals, working on different components of the solution cooperatively.
- Become a Microsoft Azure expert.
- Build SQL Clusters, availability groups and web farms.
- Analyze configurations of environments and provide improvement plans and upgrades.
- Work in Azure building Load Balancers, Servers, Farms, Environments, Key Vaults, Storage Solutions, Applications and more.
- You will have the ability to develop automation methods for the team, creating Azure and Script based solutions for full environment roll outs.
- Monitor our cloud solutions and react before there are customer related challenges.
- Work with Active Directory, IIS, SQL, RDP, Routing, VPN Tunnels, Network Peering and more.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- 5+ years of experience working with data centers, cloud environments, or advanced environments.
- 1-3 years of experience with automation, scripting, CLI, group policies, visual basics, Powershell or other programming languages which would assist us in automating our cloud environment.
- 1-3 years of experience working with cloud solutions such as AWS, Azure, vCloud, Google or other competing cloud providers.
- 5+ years of working with virtualization.
- 3-5 years of working with storage-based solutions such as storage area networks, S2D, Hyper-Converged, Flash or Hybrid storage.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.