Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
LOCAL candidates only and 1st interview will be an in-person interview.
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
* 7+ years of strong hands-on experience in Dev Ops build and/or environment automation
* Hands-on experience with AWS (CloudFormation, EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS, VPC, Route 53, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM, etc.)
* Hands-on experience building CI/CD pipelines using Git, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Chef/Puppet, etc.
* Hands-on experience with deployments techniques for like Blue/Green deployments for zero downtime
* Strong experience building monitors & alerts in a highly clustered cloud computing environment
* Deep understanding of security best practices and standards around cloud computing and access management
* Solid understanding of fundamental technologies like DNS, load balancing, TCP/IP, SSL, NAT, DHCP, etc.
* Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
* Possess strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities
* Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
Please contact Meera Makam at 925 627 4935 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions
- provided by Dice