Primary LocationNY-New York City
Full-time / Part-timeFull-time
Working at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York positions you at the center of the financial world with a unique perspective on national and international markets and economies. You will work in an environment with a diverse group of experienced professionals to foster and support the safety, soundness, and vitality of our economic and financial systems. It is a challenge that demands the skills of a financial service professional and the intelligence of an academic—all combined with a passion for public service.
What we do:
The New York Fed is looking for a Senior Digital Channels Specialist who will help us enhance and exemplify our commitment to being a “people-first” organization where employees are heard, respected, and valued. You will bring our culture and employee experience to life through delivery of engaging communications and campaigns that capture the hearts and minds of our unique 3,100 employees. If you are the person for this role, you thrive in challenging the status-quo and delivering content using modern and contemporary platforms and channels—keeping people informed and inspired from wherever they are.
Reporting to the Creative Services and Branding Director and in partnership communicators and creatives, you will support the delivery of marketing and communications that support change and transformation programs while creating powerful moments that reflect our employer brand and leaves employees feeling informed and inspired. You will oversee compelling content so that it both resonates with our diverse 3,100 employees.
You will keep our team focused and intentional by ensuring content is cohesive and targeted. Are you ready to make a positive difference for an organization that makes our economy stronger and the financial system more stable for all segments of society? If so, we can’t wait to meet you!
Your role asSenior Digital Channels Specialist:
- Maintain Bank’s editorial calendar, ensuring content complements rather than competes and is effective at delivering upon content strategies and Bank-wide marketing and communication campaigns
- Lead a network of communicators that convenes representatives from key internal and external communication teams to take a holistic and synchronized approach to content strategy and development.
- Design and maintain the Bank’s internal communication channels, including the Intranet, social collaboration platforms, digital displays, and email management
- Consult with internal stakeholders to develop and align local communication channels and monitor effectiveness
- Apply program management best practices in enhancing communication channels and platforms, ensuring outstanding features are implemented and adopted
- Edit Bank-wide content and create graphic elements, driving quality assurance and consistent branding.
- Measure the effectiveness of communication channels in reaching target audiences following marketing and communication strategies/best practice; develop enhancements as needed
- Passion for creating memorable moments that leave people feeling inspired and motivated
- Understanding of best practices that keeps content delivery feeling contemporary, ensuring outstanding consumer experiences
- Expertise in copy writing and editing, and graphic design
- Support the production of live events, including executive Town Halls, All Hands, Executive Meetings, and People Leader Forums
- Strong project management skills and technical aptitude to implement new or enhanced channels
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Fully paid Pension plan and 401k with Generous Match
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental and Vision including Flexible Spending Accounts and HSA)
- Subsidized Public Transportation Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Onsite Fitness & Wellness Center
- Flexible Work Arrangements
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is committed to a diverse workforce and to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, or military service.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, performance standards or requirements, efforts, skills or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.