FindLaw's Advanced Analytics team is focused on leveraging information and insights gained across our portfolio of products and services to improve FindLaw products and enhance customer value delivery and customer experience. We are currently seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst with a proven record of creating data-driven insights using Adobe Analytics. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with an ability to understand business needs and problems then apply the analytics resources that can help address them. As part of be part of a collaborative, cross-functional team this role partners closely with content creators and digital marketing experts to provide actionable insights that help teams shape their activities and make decisions that lead to the greatest impact.
- Create insightful dashboards and data visualizations using Adobe Analytics’ suite of tools – Reports, Workspace, Data Warehouse, etc.
- Identify gaps in the data and infrastructure required to generate analysis, recommends solutions to address gaps and report on findings.
- Configure the Adobe Analytics platform and support the implementation of tagging and other tracking parameters to measure performance.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify new KPIs and determine how to best track and report them.
- Report outcomes and analysis of integrated campaigns from Search and Social channels to both operational teams and senior leadership.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses when requested
- 3 plus years of digital reporting experience with Adobe Analytics, certification a plus. Experience with additional Adobe products such as Target or Campaign a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in computer science, statistics, business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge base in all facets of web analytics(data capture, measurement, reporting and translation into business and/or behavioral insights)
- Experience with high transaction websites which feature ad serving, call tracking, and lead generation.
- Ability to identify and diagnose data inconsistencies and errors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to influence internal and external audiences.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to create project plans and take initiative to successfully execute to hit milestone and adjust as analysis dictates.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America